Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire = HBO Media - Automated Bus

• Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:Candler North Carolina
Bankcard Empire = HBO Media - Automated Bus
Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire - HBO Media - Automated Bus I was uncertain since I am Social Security Dis. but they made it sound so good that the $19.95 (one Time) could be nmade back on first sale. Tempe Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bankcard Empire

I was called and told about this company that it would cost only $19.95 and it sounded to good to be true. I gave my charge card information.

Now on my Set "08 statement, I have (2) $100.00 charges and the $19.95 charges but I was told the very next day when I called that I would be cancelled and not to worry that no further charges would be used on my card.

Now , in just this month alone I am debited $219.95 and can't seem to get to anyone that will now reverse the charges.

Llarrainne Candler, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire-HBO-Media-Automated-Bus/Tempe-Arizona/Bankcard-Empire-HBO-Media-Automated-Bus-I-was-uncertain-since-I-am-Social-Security-Dis-378607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire = HBO Media - Automated Bus

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bankcard Empire

AUTHOR: Chuan K - (U.S.A.)

HI, Did you read my report? I should read my report, and start the dispute process, with your bank, ASAP! Go head and open dispute, from your bank. Open and don't close your dispute, keep it open. This you can get your money back. This are scam artest. They rip you with broken promises, and rob you bank account.

Chuan from Thousand Oaks, ca