Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire - Ultimate Business Solutions

• Updated: Tue, September 23, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Bankcard Empire - Ultimate Business Solutions
2701 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire - Ultimate Business Solutions Visa Mastercard Subsidiary SCAM ARTISTS! SCAM ARTISTS!! These guys are good and there are alot of them working there, smooth salesman, sounds legit, very convincing Phoenix Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ultimate Business Solutions Visa Mastercard Subsidiary SCAM ARTISTS!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Pay Back! Ultimate Business Solutions

I know better but these salesmen got the best of me and I fell for their scam. Never give your debit card number over the phone to anyone!!! I cannot believe they took $495 immediately after hanging up with me and when I called them back to cancel within an hour, they couldn't find anyone by the name of my sales rep. I asked for anyone in their accounting or billing department but they didn't have either of those departments. I cancelled my debit card which was a major hassle and filed a fraud dispute with my bank. Bankcard has actually recorded our conversation so I am not sure if I will get my money back or not.

Ultimate Business Solutions is supposedly Bankcardempire's marketing company that will come after you for your marketing dollars.

This company has a very legitimate looking setup but they are cons all the way. They will eat as much of your money as you let them and for nothing in return. With all of the complaints posted here, I do wish the feds would go in and bust up this racket.

Jeanne b Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire-Ultimate-Business-Solutions/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Bankcard-Empire-Ultimate-Business-Solutions-Visa-Mastercard-Subsidiary-SCAM-ARTISTS-SC-375398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire - Ultimate Business Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ultimate Business Solutions Visa Mastercard Subsidiary SCAM ARTISTS!

AUTHOR: Chuan K - (U.S.A.)

HI, Again

Chuan from Thousand Oaks, Ca. You will, if you don't close your dispute. TRUST ME! THis company will contact you, about your dispute. They will start dispute war! Keep the dispute open.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Pay Back! Ultimate Business Solutions

AUTHOR: Chuan K - (U.S.A.)

HI, there

Welcome to the club. These same campany, hit my house on Aug 26th, for the same, SCAM. Thats smart, you filed, and dsipute against them. They are going to call you back, again! YES, they are going threaten, trying to get you to cancel, your dispute. Remember, don't close you dispute, keep it open.

Now, I just got an certified letter, from them,,saying if you don't repay the non-refundable fee of $495.00, We are going sue me, for it.

I have copies of the fraud reports in here. Send to my bank. So, they tricked you! into signing up with them?? They tried to say, they already setup my Web site, for my 495. I looked at it,,The web site SUCXS!,,,,The site is not worth 495buxcs.

PS:Don't close you dispute,,,Never, keep it open. Expose this company, get it out in the open

ckjr771, Thousand Oaks, CA