Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire

Bankcard Empire
Pheonix, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire ripoff!!!!!! Pheonix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: American Auditing Recovery

*General Comment: Do you need help recovering the money?

*Consumer Suggestion: You May Be Able To Recover Your Money

*Author of original report: Bankcard Empire

*Consumer Comment: Please File A Report....

Bankcard Empire,and Egdemont Productions took us for $6500.They will not call us back,and have no recourse as of yet to regain our losses.I have been told the head of Bankcard Empire is now in prison but the site is still there.So I doubt it's true.I can't find it in any search except one that says the USPS is investigating them.I would like to know if there is anyway to get our money back from these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire/Pheonix-Arizona-/Bankcard-Empire-ripoff-Pheonix-Arizona-644395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire

American Auditing Recovery

AUTHOR: I4got - (United States of America)

I would be hesitant providing personal info to this company because 1) Look them up on ripoffreport.com and you will find they do not have a very good track record 2) their email addresses are yahoo or gmail, not very professional if they are using "free" email accounts.

I am just pointing out that if you have been scammed once why fall for it again from a company like this? Do your research and remember if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

#2 General Comment

Do you need help recovering the money?

AUTHOR: Gary - (United States of America)

A word to the editor!

My name is Gary and I work for a company called American Auditing Recovery Group! We specialize in the recovery of lost funds for our clients who were victimized by fraudulent credit card scams. We have done our homework on "BankCard Empire" and have the means of disputing the charges they placed on your credit card. Please contact me at grh33444@gmail.com if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Gary Harbin

#3 Consumer Suggestion

You May Be Able To Recover Your Money

AUTHOR: AR - (United States of America)

There is a group that has helped many people recover their money from this organization, it's called Business Recovery Services 480-649-4251 ask for Alvin

Bankcard Empire

AUTHOR: Lisa - (United States of America)

thanks but I did a report with the FTC months ago

Please File A Report....

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)

Try this agency - the more reports about the despicable practices of many corporations, credit card companies, and mortgage lenders the better: