Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire

• Reported By:Donora Pennsylvania
Bankcard Empire
2701 E. Osborn Rd.# 100 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire Deceptive Telemarketing Phoenix Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

I was contacted by a telemarketer for Bankcard Empire who led me to believe he represented Visa and Mastercard. He told me all I had to do was to contact leads that they woud provide and set up the best time for them to be contacted by an account manager and they would do the rest of the work.

After receiving and reviewing my materials I quickly saw that there was much more to this business then I was told about in the sales pitch from the telemarketer.

I immediatly contacted customer service to request a refund and was told my investment was non refundable. They are also charging my credit card 19.95 a month for some web site that does not exist.

I am now filing complaints with everyone I can. This company and others like them need to be stopped riping people off.

Roger Donora, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Bankcard-Empire-Deceptive-Telemarketing-Phoenix-ArizonaUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-INVESTIGATI-413866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire