Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Southern California
Bankcard Empire
2701 E. Osborn Rd. Ste. 100 Phoenix AZ 85016 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire Promised solid sales from Call Blast Campaigne Phoenix Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

I too was ripped off by Bankcard Empire's telemarketers. After signing up for the initial $500.00 package, I was duped into giving them another $1,000 for a Call Blast Campaigne that was guarantted to yield solid business for which I would certainly recoup my investment. As with others' reported situations, I have not receive 1 lead for this investment.

While they do send you a startup kit with lots of .pdf files and they later send you a commercial that you can use to advertise, the promise of solid leads and recoupment of investment is not fulfilled.

With today's economy, and being self employed, I was looking for a way to suppliment my meeger income so I could pay my bills. Instead, I just lost $1,500. Don't be fooled. This is not a wise investment!

If there is any Class Actions related to this company, I surely want to be included in it.

Gary Southern, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Bankcard-Empire-Promised-solid-sales-from-Call-Blast-Campaigne-Phoenix-ArizonaUPDATE-Rip-409604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire