Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire

• Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Rockport Massachusetts
Bankcard Empire
2701 E. Osborn Rd. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire spent $2,995.00 promised to make it backby selling bankcards Phoenix Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

July 2008,I was approached by a man over the phone,working for this company. He told me I could to make $500.00 each time this Bank Card was issued.

He did not tell me what it was to coast until he was all done with his "sales pitch" I paid For the whole package: $2945.00

This person was able to talk me into something I tried to get out of , but he just would not let me go. He talked and talked : E-Mail Blast, and then to make it even better make a "gold" venture for a total of $2945.00:

this is the break down of what he wanted.: E-Mail Blast $2295, radio call blaster $800, for a total of $2945.00.

I guess that I would not have done this if I was a straight headed person. I had just had brain surgery and was not thinking clearly (I can prove this too!) so I was an easy target. I have not seen one cent from this venture .

Leslie Rockport, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Bankcard-Empire-spent-299500-promised-to-make-it-backby-selling-bankcards-Phoenix-Arizo-423789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire