Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire

• Reported By:Lakewood California
Bankcard Empire
Tempe, Arizona Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire Bankcard Empire are scam artists Tempe Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bankcared Empire Ultimate Bussiness Solutions, LLC

Hello, I signed up with bankcard empire last month and i received the training package and it looked righteous I paid $150.00 for this business that was the first phone call I was really excited.

Then the second call came the director was asking for $2500.00 hundred I was taken aback I really get upset when you sign up for a business they get you for the intial sign up fee then they hit you for that large mentor amount it just sickens me.

I gave my so called director the riot act about why should I pay him that money when there's no guarantee that I was going to make money only on his word. huh he tried so hard to convince me I wasn't so convinced after that he got mad and hung up lol.

I called customer service to request my money back they won't give it back saying I can work the program without a mentor yeah right I won't put my good name on anything for this company of scam artist they take your money and run. The intial fee is a substantial amount when you not working but when the come back at you with that big chunk forget it. "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck" then its a duck.

Theses people are such shallow little people who will get theirs in the end. It is such said world were living in today when people have to be ripping their neighbors off without any regard or concious. Although I'm still hopeful about finding a home base business but to no avail.

Debra Lakewood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire/Tempe-Arizona-85011/Bankcard-Empire-Bankcard-Empire-are-scam-artists-Tempe-Arizona-369323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bankcared Empire Ultimate Bussiness Solutions, LLC

AUTHOR: Chuan K - (U.S.A.)

HI, Thus is C K Yang from Thousand Oaks, ca

I was hit by this same company, on Sept 5th , But I slamed the door at them. even, I fall into their non-refundable intail fee of 500buxcs. So, I did, broke their non-refundable fee rule, and reverse the charges back at them. I got back, my 500bucxs, and close my visa account, so they can't charge anymore, onto my account, I told my bank put block on this merchant, So they can't charge me, more.

This company contacted me a week later Sept 15 , and ask me, of reverse chargeback to them? I told them, I was not interested, in their internet home base business. They threaten me! that the intial fee of 500, was not refundable. They demanded! me to call my bank and close my dispute, So they get the 500buxcs back. The said' They already setup my web site. The Website, So I check it out! This Web site was theirs! And not mine. My 500buxcs was not invested, in my behalf at all. This Web site; http://www.ultimatebusinesssolutions.biz

Just click this link, this what they sold me! This Web site is just a shell, try clicking something. All I get is this web site;

So, if you want your money back, call your bank, and file an dispute, to reverse the charges. And keep the dispute open! Don't close it! Or you will not get your money back from this scam company. Okay, doing it this way, will trigger an dispute war. I hate, doing it this way. I want my money back. Dispute war, This company will anything, to try to, get their intial fee back.