Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire

• Updated: Sat, October 11, 2008

• Reported By:Prince George Virginia
Bankcard Empire
5028 S. Ash Ave. Suite 107 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire scammed me out of $5000...a school teacher wanting to make a little extra money! Tempe Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bankcard Empire

*Consumer Comment: No way.

In March of this year, I was looking for a way to make some extra money from home and decided to go with a company named T & M Marketing. I paid roughly $300 to get started with several of their internet companies. A week later another gentleman from T & M Marketing called me at home and said that particular business was no longer available because this new and much better business called Bankcard Empire was on the "rise to greatness". I invested $5000 of our small life's savings on the promise that this business was going to make me a profit. I was promised that I would receive training materials (which I have not), 24/7 customer support (that's a joke... no one returns my phone calls) and a copy of the 5000 business names of my call blasts. Before I said ok to this deal, I told the gentleman that I wanted the list of all the companies that they would call, and he said that was "automatic". I have received NOTHING!! I was also told that if the first call blasts didn't work that they would do it again (new businesses) at no extra charge.

I am a school teacher who doesn't have a lot of money. $5000 is a lot of money for anyone to lose. I just want my money back. Please help me!!!!!!! I don't know how the people who work for this company sleep at night!

Bonnie Prince George, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Bankcard-Empire-scammed-me-out-of-5000a-school-teacher-wanting-to-make-a-little-extra-352629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bankcard Empire

AUTHOR: Chuan K - (U.S.A.)

Hi, Try filing a dispute, with your bank. What every you, keep your dispute, don't close it. If you want your money from this company.. I have filed complaint with district attorneys office in Az. I got no where. This company lies, broken promises

This company has a bunch scam artest, working there.

No way.

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

There is no help for you. You have been scammed. I'm sure the scammers are lying on a beach somewhere in the Bahamas laughing at how easy it was to get your money. The only think you can do is to WISE UP !!!
P.S. What grade do you teach ?? It can't be any higher than 2nd grade..you're too uneducated for anything higher.....geeeeezzzzzzz.