• Report: #411967

• Reported By:Noblesville Indiana
Bankcard Empire/Edgemont Productions LLC
2701 E. Osborn Rd. Ste. 101 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard EmpireBankcard Empire/Edgemont Productions LLC Scam Phoenix Arizona

This company convinced me to sign up for a home based business. I did. Then I was called by Stephani Bynes my so called helper. She sold me a bill of goods called Call Blast and e-mail. I did this in November and she assured me that by January I would be receiving commission checks. I was given a user and password for the agent web-site so that I could check to see how many referrals I had in my account from the call blasts and emails.

To date there are none, she will not return my phone calls and e-mails. She is very good and obviously has no problem of looking at herself in the mirror. What a scam and I am very embarressed that I was taken in.

If there is someone out there that can help the people who have been taken by this company please let us know. Can't the Arizona Attorney General do something? Oh yes, I was taken for $5,000.00. I believe they do these call blasts and e-mail advertising that is paid for by thousands of people but those people never get credit for the sale and there is no proof that any of this was done on the peoples' behalf.

Marge Noblesville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-EmpireEdgemont-Productions-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Bankcard-EmpireBankcard-EmpireEdgemont-Productions-LLC-Scam-Phoenix-Arizona-411967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire/Edgemont Productions LLC