Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire/Ultimate Business Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, September 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Bankcard Empire/Ultimate Business Solutions
5028S. Ash Av., 2701E Osborne Rd. Phoenix, Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire /Ultimate Business Solutions Sneaky Ripoff By Ultimate Business Solutions Phoenix, Tempe Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bankcard Empire /Ultimate Business Solutions Sneaky Ripoff

On September 3rd, I autorized a payment from my checking acct to purchase materials and equipment for a business opportunity. On Sept. 4th I gave a stop payment instruction to my bank after reading other ripoff reports from consumers on the Ripoff Report website.

On Sept. 4th, I spoke to several employees at Ultimate Bus. Solutions to tell them I had a stop payment initiated by my bank as I had changed my mind about subscribing for their business arrangement. They assured me they would take care of the refund.

Several days ago, I noticed a large withdrawal from my checking account. It got by the stop payment process because they changed the original amount by several dollars. I have complained to them to no avail.

Bent, Yonkers, NY

Bent Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-EmpireUltimate-Business-Solutions/Phoenix-Tempe-Arizona-85016-85282/Bankcard-Empire-Ultimate-Business-Solutions-Sneaky-Ripoff-By-Ultimate-Business-Solutions-374477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire/Ultimate Business Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bankcard Empire /Ultimate Business Solutions Sneaky Ripoff

AUTHOR: Chuan K - (U.S.A.)

HI, you got scamed too! That is big mistake, about giving out your checking account number. Keep the stop payment process, going ,,,,don't cancel it.

Read my report, mine from Thousand Oaks, Ca. This company is doing national wide wire fraud. And this telemarketing frim, is unlicensed, You should report this company to

BBB of AZ

OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
Consumer Information and Complaints
AZ

I have, read my report here. They did a number to me.