Complaint Review: Bankcard usa

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: Joel — Hattiesburg Mississippi
Bankcard usa
Nationwide USA

Bankcard usa Deceptive advertising, withdrew funds without notice or contact Nationwide

We were looking for a credit card processor for our new business and everything was great for the first month. During the second month, I was getting harassed by customers stating that their refunds were not being refunded back to their accounts. I contacted bankcard USA and was told on several occasions that the refunds were sent back to the customers and that it was up to their financial institutions to post same. I gave the customers this information but was constantly being contacted by them to state that the refunds were not made. I lost a huge amount of bunsigned during the next couple of months due to all this and was sued in small claims court for refunds not being made. After the first court appearance and bankcard USA telling the judge in chambers via conference call, this company took thousands for my checking account. The did this without any notice prior to doing so. They stated that they made a mistake and never setup sonething to do with refunds to my account and that it was their mistake. I also have tons if fees that were deducted almost on a daily basis for fees that I still am insure of the reason in addition to the regular monthly statement amount. Thus has caused a huge problem for my company. I have yet regained my previous level of sales that I seem was primarily due to the lawsuites and bad feedback throughout my small community. Stay away from this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-usa/nationwide/Bankcard-usa-Deceptive-advertising-withdrew-funds-without-notice-or-contact-Nationwide-1153408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard usa