Complaint Review: Bankcardempire

• Reported By:Elizabeth New Jersey
Bankcardempire
Www.bankcardempire.com , Arizona United States of America

Bankcardempire scam artist at work No Idea Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

This is a note to John from Synder TX. Thaks for your report...It's has help me alot...I am sorry they got your money...but this days we have to be very carefull. I just got a call from Bankcard empire...boy this they tire hard to get me to sign up...I told them I would call them back and while I did my research. After I read your report...I called them back and told them to stop calling me because I knew what they were about...they were shock and did not say a word. Then I said goodbye...and hung up. Thank you John, it has done me a lot of good to read your report..they were trying to get me to give them $495.00, then they went down to $295.00 specially for me...really...how interesting. Thanks a million!!

Ceci Elizabeth, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcardempire/Arizona/Bankcardempire-scam-artist-at-work-No-Idea-ArizonaUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-INVESTIGATION-UP-423887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcardempire