dancers

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Ray-Az Realtor — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
BankerREO

BankerREO Matt Lobow, Jennifer, Anthony Reed and Camron Langford BankerREO scams realtors by charging $349 and promising business that never happens Internet

BankerREO is a scam and has taken many, possibly thousands of realtors from across the US for $349 with the promise of REO listings and BPOs. BankerREO needs to be stopped and put out of business once and for all.

BankerREO has been around for years and this is the 2nd time they got me for $349, however, this time they gave me 4 BPO's to do with a 60 day guarantee that I will be paid for the BPO's and that they will turn into listings.

We need to stop BankerREO and I am requesting help from anyone, especially the real estate industry along with my real estate friends and partners. I was refunded the $349 the first time and I will again, but my time and effort are lost. Please pass the word as we need to put BankerREO out of business. Please know, they may go by another name after this, however, no legit asset management company will ever require an upfront fee and be cautious if they have an area code of 847.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BankerREO/internet/BankerREO-Matt-Lobow-Jennifer-Anthony-Reed-and-Camron-Langford-BankerREO-scams-realtors-983319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BankerREO