Complaint Review: Bankers Life And Casualty Company

• Submitted: Fri, October 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 17, 2009

• Reported By: Scot — Madison Alabama USA
Bankers Life And Casualty Company
3077 Leeman Ferry Rd Huntsville, AL 35801 Huntsville, Alabama United States of America

Bankers Life And Casualty Company Tom Smith I would Cold Call all day and have Tom Smith take the clients that would make him money Huntsville, Alabama

*Author of original report: OFFICE PHONE NUMBER

I just received a letter from Bankers Life stating that I owe them 254.96.  I worked for them for a month doing cold calls and traveling to prospective clients all over North Alabama.  Probably spent over $100 in gas.  In all that time, I made one sale, worth $150 in commission.  I received a check for $95.  Inquiries were met with silence.  Started with the local jerk off that I worked for, Tom Smith, who stole any good leads I had as a result of cold calls.  Then the home office did not respond.  Of course the letter that says I owe them $254.96, does not say who, just that it will be turned over to a collection agency and my credit will be ruined.  Do not work for these assholes and do not get insurance through them.  I can personally speak to the fact that they could not care less about their current clients and put claims on a backburner.  The #1 priority is getting new clients and the current ones do not matter to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2009 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankers-Life-And-Casualty-Company/Huntsville-Alabama-35801/Bankers-Life-And-Casualty-Company-Tom-Smith-I-would-Cold-Call-all-day-and-have-Tom-Smith-t-510456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankers Life And Casualty Company

OFFICE PHONE NUMBER

AUTHOR: Scot - (USA)

The phone number is 256 489-2365.  If you get the fax machine, it means Tom Smith is avoiding calls from clients by hooking up the phone line to the fax machine.  The phone number I posted previously has been disconnected, due to unhappy clients I am sure.