Complaint Review: Bankers Life And Casualty Company

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Bankers Life And Casualty Company
2480 Fortune Dr #220 Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.
  • Phone: 859-233-2125 x220
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Bankers Life And Casualty Company, Amy Hines Fraudulent means to get you to interview. Lexington Kentucky

I was contacted by Amy Hines a recruiter for Banker Life and Casualty Company regarding a position. My resume was pulled from Careerbuilder, I did not apply as I have no interest in a Sales position. During our conversation I mentioned to Amy that I did not want to waste their time or mine, again I am not interested in Sales. I was then informed that they were also interviewing for other positions, outside of Sales. They were dealing with Senior financial packages and would also need trainers. Great! I have a heavy Accounting background this may be a good match. I agreed to be interviewed and made the 45 mile trip to their office on Monday morning. What a a surprise to find 11 more applicants all sitting in the room for this interview, for Sales Agent.

Only after and hour and a half was it mentioned that there were additional opportunities available, 'ONLY' after you had become a Sales Agent. But it gets better, they require an investment of $565.00 for you to become licensed and any additional setup costs. So lesson learned, and in future I will be asking the questions prior to interviewing.

Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankers-Life-And-Casualty-Company/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/Bankers-Life-And-Casualty-Company-Amy-Hines-Fraudulent-means-to-get-you-to-interview-Lex-472151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankers Life And Casualty Company