Complaint Review: Bankers Life and Casualty Company

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Bankers Life and Casualty Company misrepresented job Pocatello, Idaho

I was reading another rip off report and was wondering if there now is a training program for Bankers. I told the manager that I was new to the insurance industry... not knowing much at all except what was in the licensing program. Here was my training.. a 2 hour video on how to use the phone to set appointments and then listen to calls for a half hour( only the trainers end, not the potential customer) then thrown to "wolves" to try and set appointments. I was able to set 3 of the 6 slots for the next day, 2 were no shows and one was an existing customer.

Day three I was able to get half the appointments set using the same 100 or so names being called over and over. My trainer was doing sales on his own during this time so he was no help, and he also criticized me for not staying later Wednesday evening to fill the appointments ( I stayed until about 6:30). Then when we finally made a sale late Friday I was told that I had earned a $220 commission. Well, after some threats and several e-mails and calls, I finally got my money after 4 months !!! Never Again for the insurance industry !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankers-Life-and-Casualty-Company/Pocatello-Idaho-83201/Bankers-Life-and-Casualty-Company-misrepresented-job-Pocatello-Idaho-561288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankers Life and Casualty Company