Complaint Review: Bankers Life and Casualty

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Stephanie of Alpharetta — Alpharetta Georgia
Bankers Life and Casualty
2849 Paces Ferry Rd Se Ste 360, Atlanta · Atlanta, , Georgia USA

Bankers Life and Casualty Conseco / Colonial Penn /Green tree Deceptive, frauds, no integrity, dishonest Atlanta, Georgia

*General Comment: Thank you!

I very recently witnessed the most dispicable and underhanded presentation to a group of seniors that I have ever seen. The presentation was done by my "Unit Manager" and he intentionally mis lead and outright lied to the entire group, I was shocked and resigned the next morning. This is no place for an honest agent.

The National Association of Insurance announced a $ 20.3 million fine against Conseco, the parent company of Bankers Life/ Colonial Penn due to a pattern of what it called "Consumer Harm".  You might remember Conseco- it was the largest bankruptcy in American history. In Kansas alone, Bankers Life accounted for half of all complaints to thee insurance commissioners office.

Inside edition did a story on this company and when hired they said the storey was false, but I have seen the things that that inside edition was about... I'd suggest you you-tube inside edition /bankers life and watch and listen to what they are saying... I'd NEVER do any business with the scam artists known as Bankers Life

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankers-Life-and-Casualty/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Bankers-Life-and-Casualty-Conseco-Colonial-Penn-Green-tree-Deceptive-frauds-no-integ-1112796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankers Life and Casualty

#1 General Comment

Thank you!

AUTHOR: Tired_Of_Scammers! - ()

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!

I did not send this company my resume, yet the voice mail I received from a lady from "Bankers Life" says they did. Yesterday, I had already wasted so much time and energy on a scam. The lady from "Endure Marketing Solutions" (which that place is on here as well) and the lady from "Bankers Life" had sounded like it was the same person. So between the voices sounding alike and her saying they received my resume, I had some red flags waved. I then decided to Google this company. I found your story and 2 other story’s saying how this was a scam and not a good company.