Complaint Review: Bankers Warranty Group

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Carbondale Pennsylvania
Bankers Warranty Group
11101 Roosevelt Blvd. North, St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Bankers Warranty Group Fails to Send Warranty Labels!!!! Avoid them at all Costs!!! St. Petersburg, Florida

*Author of original report: Bankers Warranty Group Made Good on their Labels!

*UPDATE Employee: Matt Taylor Vice President, Operations

To All people out there that get warranties for your hardware and other devices.  Avoid this company they fail to email or snail mail you your warranty return labels and you should NOT use them at all they are very bad and offer completely lousy service!....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankers-Warranty-Group/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Bankers-Warranty-Group-Fails-to-Send-Warranty-Labels-Avoid-them-at-all-Costs-St-P-1043777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankers Warranty Group

Bankers Warranty Group Made Good on their Labels!

AUTHOR: Anon - ()

I am happy to report that bankers Warranty Group VP Brett Menke solved this issue by giving me an apology and sent me the label.  He is going to review his 3rd party label company and tell them to clean up their act or he is going to find another company.  He also said if I had any more problems he would take care of it and if I didn't receive my replacement product he would help me any way he could...  I am happy to report that he was very sorry and will do everything in his power to get people their labels on time for warranties on products that they have.

Respectfully Submitted,

Matt  Mattero

Matt Taylor Vice President, Operations

AUTHOR: Matt Taylor - ()

I want to apologize that you have had a bad experience.  I want to assure you that we are very focused on serving our customers in the best possible way.  I am very interested in assisting you with this issue.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

My number is 1-800-431-5843 ext 6217