Complaint Review: Bankers Warranty Group

• Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — Lakewood Colorado United States of America
Bankers Warranty Group
11101 Roosevelt Blvd North St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Bankers Warranty Group This place sucks, claims to have 24-48 hour service....total lie St. Petersburg, Florida

I bought a brand new phone after being released from Basic training at FT. Jackson along with many of battles. I paid $200 for a 22 month warranty as suggested by the sales lady at the PX.

I filed a claim on 2-15-12 for a broken Galaxy S2. I had dropped my phone and was told that I was covered and only had to pay a $125 dollar deductible and a $505 hold on my credit card until I shipped my broken phone back to them.

it's been almost 2 weeks now and I still haven't received my 24-48 hour express replacement phone.

I was also told that I had 21 days from when I filed my claim to return my phone or I would lose my $505 hold, but I can't return my phone until I get the package to return it along with the replacement.  I called after the 48 hours and was told that due to presidents day my phone was held up and I should receive it in the next 24 to 48 hours.

I have called every day since and have gotten the same answer every time; we don't know why your phone isn't there, we will include notes of your concern, our supervisor should contact you within 24 hours( never happened BTW) and they can't give me a tracking number because that isn't their department and they can't give me a number for that department because they don't handle consumers directly.

I can only wait for a call from a supervisor or my phone to arrive, both of which I doubt wil happen anytime soon, meantime i'm out almost $900(phone, warranty, and deductible) with nothing to show for it but anger and frustration.

I will never do business with this company again and have warned all of my friends and everyone I know to avoid buying any kind of warranty or doing any business with companies that use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankers-Warranty-Group/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Bankers-Warranty-Group-This-place-sucks-claims-to-have-24-48-hour-servicetotal-lie-S-844284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankers Warranty Group