Complaint Review: Bannco LLC

1418 cass ave Bay city, Michigan USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Drunks

Bannco LLC AKA Kirby! I worked for Mark for about 6 months. I knew I ripped off quite a lot of people but I was taught everyday to do so. Further working for mark and joe (kirby) I realized that going door to door disturbing homeowners day to day, is not something I want to do for the rest of my life so I quit. But I just want everyone to know Kirby is a great brand of vacuum but they are way overpriced, for large gain. A Kirby vacuum complete cost 490$ for a distributed like mark and for a distributed trainee they cost 590$ and we go door to door selling them for 1500-2700$ so customers please don't buy unless u get a great deal!!!!! Bay city Michigan

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Kirby vacuums not overpriced.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Carl

*Consumer Suggestion: File a complaint

A Kirby vacuum cleaner cost a distributer 490 dollars. And try to sell fOr 1500 up to 2765 do not buy unless u get a good deal!!!!!! I hope this helps anyone:) I was a team leader for bannco Plc (management) my words are true

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bannco-LLC/Bay-city-Michigan-48604/Bannco-LLC-AKA-Kirby-I-worked-for-Mark-for-about-6-months-I-knew-I-ripped-off-quite-a-l-1063272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bannco LLC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Kirby vacuums not overpriced.

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

No rip off reports on the estimated four thousand percent markup on bottled water, or the one thousand percent markup on movie theatre popcorn. How about prescription drugs?

Kirby vacuums are incredible machines. I worked for bannco for a year and pulled up pounds of dirt from homeowners' carpet. It is not a glamorous job, it is not an easy job. Costs for advertising is expensive: no one becomes a millionaire under the employ of bannco.

p.s. Was fired for bannco for taking too many days off. Left on poor terms with the owner, mark. He made each day of work difficult with his "do as i say, not as i do" attitude. but i begrudgingly say he was prompt and thorough when it came to customer service and complaints.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Carl

AUTHOR: Ban - ()

Carl was a sub contractor through Bannco and worked on and off for 5 or 6 monthes. Carl Watts was released from his contract for unethical sales practices and misleading information about kirby warranties.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

File a complaint

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

Kirby’s website says: Kirby Distributors/Salespeople observe the highest standards of character, honesty and integrity. They abide by the Direct Selling Association’s Code of Ethics.
I went to the Direct Selling Association’s website & Kirby is a member. You can file a complaint against any Kirby salesperson or distributor because Kirby is a member. http://dsa.org/ethics/complaint/