Complaint Review: Banner/Anthem college& Pinnacle Finance group

• Submitted: Sun, May 29, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, May 29, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Washington DC District of Columbia United States of America
Banner/Anthem college& Pinnacle Finance group
2300 Arlin gton Blvd Arlington, Virginia United States of America

Banner/Anthem college& Pinnacle Finance group charge me for services I did not receive, got monies from sallie mae and FAFSA and still trying to say I owe them 10,000 Arlington , Virginia

the folowing school(banner college) made some fradulents charges on my credit report through Pinnacle finance group in the amount of 8,000. They recieved monies from Sallie Mae and funding from FAFSA and still want to say I have accrued charges for the school. I am defending myself due to the fact that the school did not contact me within reasonable time regarding these charges, sent it to the credit bureau through a non accredible credit agency, whom was very rude in telling me the consequences of why I owe this money, the financila breakdown of the monies owed to Banner/anthem college and now they expect me to come up with 8,000 dollars after 4 years. I have gotten a laywer to start investigating this matter of fradualent behavior. I really look forwrd to others reading my story and knowing that they are not alone in this fight of fradulent obscrurity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2011 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BannerAnthem-college-Pinnacle-Finance-group/Arlington-Virginia-22031/BannerAnthem-college-Pinnacle-Finance-group-charge-me-for-services-I-did-not-receive-g-734606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banner/Anthem college& Pinnacle Finance group