Complaint Review: Banners Broker

• Submitted: Mon, May 13, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Adriana — Boca Raton Florida
Banners Broker
Consultoria de Empreendimentos Online LDA. Avenida Whitby (East of Toronto), Canada Stellar Point Inc, Select State/Province USA

Banners Broker stole money, cannot get your money that they say you earned, they say you can advertise, cant contact anyone, someone bought me in I paid no money and they have my private info Whitby (East of Toronto), Canada Stellar Point Inc Canada

I am so lkivid that I cannot write. This company Banners Broker says that you can advertise with them but I have yet to be able to see where my ads are. They withdraw fees from you instantly and keep upgrading me to highe and hogher levels. There are different traffic packs involved that are startign to cost in the thousands. Some person Mark Ghobbril bought me into it and they got my social security number, address, passport. They seemed legit as an investment but if you sayt the word investment they block your account. I have "earned" money from my ad space but have yet to be paid and it has been three months the owe me almost $2000. A ponzi scheme FOR SURE! Dont waste your money, RUN and if someone buys you in its because they cant get their money out so if they recruit more people they pay you a partial of what you are owed to keep you quiet. I wish these people would be made to pay for all the scammy things they do. Shame on them. I am sure there are more reports on them as I have been diligently tryng to find some info on them. You cant reach them, and if you call they charge $20 to your card but get a voice mail. DISGUSTING PEOPLE! Dont know how they sleep at nght!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banners-Broker/Whitby-East-of-Toronto-Canada-Stellar-Point-Inc-Select-StateProvince/Banners-Broker-stole-money-cannot-get-your-money-that-they-say-you-earned-they-say-you-1050417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banners Broker