Complaint Review: Bannersbroker

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: halter — Internet United Kingdom
Bannersbroker

Bannersbroker Bannersbroker is a scam? They won't do compensations and do not care about customers. I am afraid this may correct they are scammers? Internet

I fund my bannersbroker account via ewallet since I wanted to buy 15 panels. However, the money did not arrive. I tried many ways to contact them but they did not respond to this problem apart from allied wallet itself (they were very helpfull by the way). After 8 days later, I finally got the money in my account but I was so worried. Hence, I want to use the livechat to explain the problem since I lost a lot of time and money (to be earned from panels) by allied wallet's suggestion. However the first thing they told me they don't do compensations! I told him that it was not my fault, it was the system itself. What he said was so funny. Sorry it was your own decision to fund your account. I really started to feel we are all getting scammed by this company. And the way the representative (his name was Dymitri) talking to me did not make me feel safe and secure about bannersbroker. The way he talks was so reckless. Now, I stopped believing in them and transferring no money anymore. Lets see how it is going to be in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 03:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bannersbroker/internet/Bannersbroker-Bannersbroker-is-a-scam-They-wont-do-compensations-and-do-not-care-about-955643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bannersbroker