Complaint Review: Barack Obama

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Goose Creek United States of America
Barack Obama
Internet, District of Columbia United States of America

Barack Obama Washington DC, Barack Obama your speech sounds hauntingly familar ! Maybe the one from 2008 ? Internet, District of Columbia

Dear Mr. President,

I am a 52 year old business owner who trusted you and voted for you in 2008. I have defended you and your administration for your first 3 years. But at this point I am done supporting you and my political party. Believe me, it's not been easy defending you and idiots like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, Barney Frank and Debbie Wasserman Shultz, but I did it. NO MORE ! You sir, and your cronies are done as far as I am concerned.

Things are not getting better ! I have been forced to liquidate all my assets including my retirement to keep my business doors open and pay the few employees I have left. There are 3 abandoned foreclosed homes on my street, and numerous college graduate children have move back to their parents homes also in my neighborhood. I have witnessed my family wealth decline to vertually nothing.

Joe Biden said "Osama Bin Laden is dead". Well here's news for you Joe. So is my next door neighbor, who committed suicide last year after he lost his job and was unable to support his family. Our country is not better off. Mr. President please resign.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barack-Obama/Internet-District-of-Columbia-/Barack-Obama-Washington-DC-Barack-Obama-your-speech-sounds-hauntingly-familar-Maybe-th-937839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barack Obama