Complaint Review: Baraka Cash System

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: john — Abbotsford British Columbia Canada
Baraka Cash System

Baraka Cash System 4easystepsystem.com Took me for more than I agreed to spend, Internet

In May of 2012, I watched the first part of a video about earning money on the internet.  I was asked to pay $12, which I agreed to with my credit card.  A further longer video was shown, and despite being told the original $12 was all I needed to pay, a further $49 was requested.  Like a sap, I agreed to pay the $49.  When $87.39 was the amount taken and not the $49 then this is when I began to write emails to the so-called company.  No reply of course....so I'm out $38.39.
This Baraka System uses the following company to handle the transactions....

W2CK. Comtel  Tel Aviv, Israel.  I am about to seek more information on that company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baraka-Cash-System/internet/Baraka-Cash-System-4easystepsystemcom-Took-me-for-more-than-I-agreed-to-spend-Internet-946120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baraka Cash System