Complaint Review: Barbara Byrom

• Reported By: Barbara — Sheffield Other United Kingdom
Barbara Byrom
Milnrow Road Internet United States of America

Barbara Byrom TRYTADALAFIL Colon Cleanse Internet

Hi, I too have been scammed by this company. The first I knew about it was when my bank rang to say that a large amount had been taken when I was expecting only the delivery charge. My credit card has been stopped, but I am not sure if this company will keep claimimg 67.62, it is now in the hands of my bank. I stupidly thought that I was buying a weight loss product and the only thing I have lost is money. I have lost weight from the worry of not knowing when and if this will be resolved. I have tried email and phone to contact them but with no luck.

If I had known about Ripoff Report site before I would have not bought anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2011 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbara-Byrom/internet/Barbara-Byrom-TRYTADALAFIL-Colon-Cleanse-Internet-685783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbara Byrom