Complaint Review: Barbara Hubbell

• Updated: Sat, July 21, 2012

• Reported By: EJ — albany New York United States of America
Barbara Hubbell
301 Hudson River Rd Waterford, NY Internet United States of America

Barbara Hubbell Access Premier Properties LLC Run, not walk, away from Barbara , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Update

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Erica Givens and Jeremy Garrett

In 2011 Barbara was hired by the owner to locate a renter as well as manage the rental.
During our time here we experienced a number of issues including but not limited to the following:

1) Refusal to remove moldy material left by the owners in the basement after the flood.
2) Non-responsiveness to multiple requests to fix the dishwasher. After 6 weeks we repaired the issue ourselves.
3) Multiple calls from a vendor she selected to do electrical repairs for a separate issue requesting payment for the  services provided.
4) Failure to return deposit.

In addition to these items the owner informed me that he had yet to receive the any payment associated with the deposit and rent we provided in January, which was give or take 60 days after we moved in and supplied these to Barbara.

We are currently in the process of filling a small claims court in an effort to obtain our deposit and the funds we were promised if we could vacate the property 10 days prior to the end of the month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbara-Hubbell/internet/Barbara-Hubbell-Access-Premier-Properties-LLC-Run-not-walk-away-from-Barbara-Internet-915323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbara Hubbell

Update

AUTHOR: Barbhubb - ()

On Sept 9 2013, Ericka Givens brought the Landlord to court over the security deposit. The Court rightfully ruled in the Landlord's favor and awarded the Landlord additional money for the damages caused by Ms Givens!  Ms Givens tried to ruin my reputation, but I was never involved in the security deposit. It was between tenant and landlord. Its a shame that disgruntled Tenants can write these reports to deliberately ruin a professional's reputation. Ms Givens even went so far as to say she would remove the remarks if I would get the Landlord to give her the security back. My fiduciary duty lies with my client. She was out of line throughout this whole ordeal. My thought on this is LANDLORDS BEWARE.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Erica Givens and Jeremy Garrett

AUTHOR: Barbhubb - (United States of America)

Erica Givens and Jeremy Garrett were tenants at 27 Van Buren Ave Colonie NY. They put me on this site because the Landlord will not return their security deposit. Jeremy and Erica rented the downstairs and the Landlord had two locked areas in the house. One was the upstairs attic area in which the Landlord stored family heirlooms and antiques. The tenants did not have a key and were not allowed access. Jeremy and Erica broke in to the upstairs. Took the existing door and cut a cat door into it and changed the lock. They tried to cover it up with a door that was too short. Jeremy and Erica went through the Landlords personal items, some of which are missing and many items are damaged. These items are priceless to the Landlord and when appraised the value would be much higher than any deposit. Jeremy and Erica took these items and stacked them haphazardly on top of each other and stuffed them into the attic eaves. They used this space without the owners permission nor did they pay for this space. It is an injustice for people to use this site to trash reputable people as myself to try to blackmail money out of the Landlord. 1. The so called moldy material was not moldy. We have pictures. 2. Jeremy and Erica were paid to do the repairs. We have their bill. 3. Sorry Erica nice try all of our vendors are paid. Vendor told us you would not accommodate them to gain access. I feel it was so you could do the work and charge the Landlord. 4. Your deposit will not be return due to the damages and missing items. 5. Nice try again Erica. The landlord receives all of his rent. If you ever dealt with a management company as an owner the first month is held and the next month is paid at the end of the month.

I am not responsible for this tenant/landlord dispute. This tenant is deceitful and was a major disappointment to this Landlord. This report should be removed as again I am not responsible for the Landlords decisions. Tenants stealing the rental space, damaging personal items and allowing pets to ruin the upstairs is really not acceptable. Stop using public venues to ruin my reputation. I will not put up with it. Noting is worse than a disgruntled tenant using free sites to disgrace people. Their hope is of course no one will respond.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC