- Report: #915323
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Barbara Hubbell
Barbara Hubbell301 Hudson River Rd Waterford, NY Internet United States of America
Barbara Hubbell Access Premier Properties LLC Run, not walk, away from Barbara , Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Update
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Erica Givens and Jeremy Garrett
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
During our time here we experienced a number of issues including but not limited to the following:
1) Refusal to remove moldy material left by the owners in the basement after the flood.
2) Non-responsiveness to multiple requests to fix the dishwasher. After 6 weeks we repaired the issue ourselves.
3) Multiple calls from a vendor she selected to do electrical repairs for a separate issue requesting payment for the services provided.
4) Failure to return deposit.
In addition to these items the owner informed me that he had yet to receive the any payment associated with the deposit and rent we provided in January, which was give or take 60 days after we moved in and supplied these to Barbara.
We are currently in the process of filling a small claims court in an effort to obtain our deposit and the funds we were promised if we could vacate the property 10 days prior to the end of the month.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbara-Hubbell/internet/Barbara-Hubbell-Access-Premier-Properties-LLC-Run-not-walk-away-from-Barbara-Internet-915323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.