pair

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Mari — Newport Beach California United States of America
Barbara Joy
Loganville, Georgia United States of America

Barbara Joy AKA: Barbara Mcluin, Of Loganville, Ga. Barbara Mcluin aka Barbara Joy sold me a Fake 14k Gold cresent Stevie Nicks style moon for $499! Loganville, Georgia

*Author of original report: You want facts, well here are the facts on Barbara Joy McLuin as of Nov 21 2012!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank you.

*Author of original report: Just google Barbara Mcluin (her real name) and the first thing that comes up is Sister of the moon - fraud - Enchanted mirror: Barbara's aliases!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Full Refund Issued

In May 2008 I found what I thought was a cool Stevie Nicks style internet store (the Enchanted Mirror) and I spent $650 which included a 14K Gold Crescent Moon for $499. It took almost a year to get it and when I got it, it had no 14K stamp. So I took to my jeweler and was told it was fake. I contacted Barbara and she said send it back and I will fix it. Bottom line is after hundreds of emails and lies, phone calls, and 4 years. I had to have my  lawyer threaten her with a civil suite and internet fraud. She agree to pay me back but could only pay me $25 a month.  I had to hound her for any payments and she always had some excuse, sick mother, no job, personal injury. And still she has not paid me back completely. Barbara comes off very sweet, but really is a disgrace to all Stevie Nicks fans and is a liar and a thief. I have the emails to back it up. I see she is back at it again with a new store site
.....barbarajoyrocks.com">www.barbarajoyrocks.com. The new store is the Joy! Shoppe. Other sites are sisters of the moon and white winged dove.

Do not give her your credit card info, or use your Paypal acct. There are other reports on her antics an here and other sites. So fellow Stevie fans watch your back with Ms. Joy! She is a joke.

Mari~

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbara-Joy/Loganville-Georgia-/Barbara-Joy-AKA-Barbara-Mcluin-Of-Loganville-Ga-Barbara-Mcluin-aka-Barbara-Joy-sold-me-854479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbara Joy

AUTHOR: Mari - (United States of America)

Walton County Detention Center, Monore Ga.

Current Inmate List by Name, updated 12/28/12

412756 MCLUIN BARBARA JOY

Arrest Date 11/20/12

Charges as follows:     Cruelty to Animals 6 counts Bail $6000

Cruelty to Person  1 count   Bail $8000

If this doesn't say it all, I do not know what will. This woman is not a good person and Karma always comes back around. Any one who mistreats animals and people should be put away for a very long time.

Mari~

Happy New Year to all who she has hurt or ripped off~

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thank you.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Miss Larson,
Thank you, for proving all of my points. Since you are "done with me", and oh so happy and rich, and your payments ARE complete, just as I stated, I appreciate that post, very much. You never replied to me, after the final $34 money order
was mailed to you, so I knew that you received it, and all of our dealings were done.
I understand your dream of being a singer cannot come true, but I wish you to find happiness, in whatever path you can attain.
Let's have the childish rants end, your post here really was just that, and the business you spoke of has been closed
for 3+ years.
Your $499 has been refunded.
I have nothing further to say to you, but may you find some Peace and Joy.
I will not reply to you again, as you confirmed my post.
I did not refund you, because of "threats" to sue me, LOL, I refunded you because we BOTH were duped by a jeweler,
and it was the right thing to do.  Sheesh.

So long.

AUTHOR: Mari - (United States of America)

In response to your rebuttal:

I never recieved any final payment. I called you and sent your an email, to which you responded with by changing your phone number and responded to my email by calling me a bunch of childish names and said you were blocking my email adress! I sent a final email to which you never responded to.  Funny, I got an email after I made this report with a different date that you stated on here that the refund was sent. This started May of 2008 and I told you I did not want a refund I wanted what you sold me. After you could not produce one, because you spent my money! You said you could only make payments and I had no choice but to accept. which took 3 years and I still have not been paid.

The only issues I have, psychological or otherwise is I don"t stand for p taking advantage and stealing from me. I posted this with the hopes that this wont happen to anyone else.

No issues with customers: Google Barbara Mcluin (real name) and the first thing that comes up is fraud, Google Enchanted Mirror and you will find more and check the Atlanta BBB and you will find many more complaints. Key words here Liar, thief and seems so sweet!

Please provide court docket number on civil suite against you suing the international jeweler?

I am very happy, I look out at the ocean every day from my beautiful home, I have a man who loves and takes care of me and I am rich. This was NEVER was about money and I was always very kind to you and trusted you. I am done with you you are no longer worth my time. But, I wanted everyone to know the truth, especially Stevie Nicks fans! I DO NOT LIE!  Google my name~ Nothing~

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Full Refund Issued

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Dear Mari Larson,

RE: Mari Martin Larson, 949-722-7024, order.

Your final refund payment was sent to you on 09/01/2011, for $34.00, the remaining balance of your refund amount due.  If you did not receive this Money Order, you will need to contact me directly, as I received NO email from you after this shipped, I assumed you did receive it, and this matter was closed.  Apparently you have deeper psychological issues, and I am very sorry for that.

The 14K gold moon you received was sold TO ME as pure 14K gold, which you "neglected" to mention in your claim.  I paid the jeweler for a 14K gold moon.  A few months after you received it, you informed me that it was "14k Gold Filled" and you wanted a refund, which I fully agreed to, upon return of the item.  I had to sue the jeweler for MY payment to her, to get YOUR funds back, which does take time, and I paid you payments as often as I could, up until the last payment of $34 to complete, which now you are saying you never received.  If this were true, why not just eMail me?  I have the SAME email for many many years, so don't say you don't know it.   I guess your hatred and such led you to post here, to make yourself feel better, or try to discredit me.  Anyone who visits my shoppe knows that all items are not paid for until ready to ship, and I have NO issues with any customers, and if you are telling the truth about this Money Order not reaching you, you will please email me and I will contact the issuing company and put a track on it, altho it is probably much too late now, and I will have to "trust" you, and issue you a new one when I am able.

You already know all of this, but seem to have a personal issue with me, which is a shame, and i wish God to bless you with Love and Happiness, in all your Do, Mari Larson.   If your $34 is honestly not with you, feel free to eMail me and I shall correct that matter ASAP, but I would have thought you would have done that in the past five months, if it had not arrived.    Peace.