Complaint Review: Barbara Park

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: carol — Lafayette Colorado
Barbara Park
, Select State/Province USA

Barbara Park Boulder County Social Services Kept my child in custody charging thousands of dollars after court determined my child LIED. Boulder Colorado

Boulder County Social Services took my child into protective custody. Less than one week later, it was determined that my child had LIED, but she was not returned to us or sent to juvy; she was placed in foster care and we were charged thousands of dollars and had to make numerous court appearances. While in their 'care' she was suspended from school, and broke into my home! She ran away from the group home AND NO ONE EXCEPT ME LOOKED FOR HER FOR OVER 12 HOURS.

Barbara Park REFUSES to send me the actual (itemized) charges. Ten thousand dollars later, she was returned to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbara-Park/Select-StateProvince/Barbara-Park-Boulder-County-Social-Services-Kept-my-child-in-custody-charging-thousands-o-1138665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbara Park