Complaint Review: Barbara Patterson

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: Netterbugz — Eagleville Tennessee
Barbara Patterson
Interner, Select State/Province USA

Barbara Patterson I never used the webste and asked for my mony back. I was denied  Inernet

*Author of original report: Some people enjoy being thieves

*Consumer Comment: Some people never read

I never used their web hosting service and I asked for my money back. i was denied because I had went over their 15 day period to ask for my money back. Today is the 26th. This is absolute fraud. How can a company take your money when they provided you with no service whatsoever? Their answer was they just can. These people are thieves.

I will be contacting the attorney generals office as well as severa lother venues within the State of Tennessee obtain my f these monies back. if these people continue to use these practices on just 10 people, they are making more money than any of us! THIEVES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbara-Patterson/Interner-Select-StateProvince/Barbara-Patterson-I-never-used-the-webste-and-asked-for-my-mony-back-I-was-deniednbsp-1118608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbara Patterson

Some people enjoy being thieves

AUTHOR: Netterbugz - ()

First, you do not know me, therefore; you cannot make those types of statements concerning my character. What I do is my business, not yours. If I want to sit on something I paid 300.00 for that is my concern.

You my friend need to get a life and stay out of mine. I suspect you are the genius that took the 300.00.  Moreover, what comes around goes around, and your time is coming. Keep your snarling statements to yourself.

Second, there are many other negative responses on the internet concerning Hostzilla.com., therefore; indicating numerous other problems with this so called company.

I wrote this report so many others will not suffer the misfortune that I did. However, twenty percent of the population enjoy taking others money and giving nothing in return. These blogs are necessary to keep the thieves such as yourself away from the door.

Some people never read

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

I hope your AG accept your case. If you can prove that they could not provide the service you were asking for within the grace period (15 days), you may win the case; otherwise, you are the one who takes the loss. If you paid for the service but did not use it at all, it is still your loss because you are supposed to cancel and ask for the refund within the 15 days. This mean, they could easily prove that their service is there ready for you, but you simply let it sit and do nothing with it. So, prove that they can NOT provide the service you are asking for and you are likely to get your money back...