Complaint Review: Barbara astro report.com

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: pasheva — potters bar Other
Barbara astro report.com
, Nevada USA

Barbara astro report.com Be aware this is a scam they send to everybody the same free chart I did try on 3 different name and got the same reading each time only differ the name http://www.astro-report.com/ Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Barbara astro report

I saw this on the internet free reading so I did aplly for it Next I did receive a reading from Barbara teling me a lot of changes in my life I got a bit supcitius about it.Did ask two friend to apply as well to my surprise they had the same reading as me with the only diference was the name that all.To me this is a scam already some people have reported on this site this is why I do it as well just try to ask them for a free reding using diferent name and email address each time  and you will see what happennext ,like me you will proabely get the same reading a lot of bullsheat this Baarbara.You have been worn if you do not beleave just try what I say and you will see the true about this scam.Hoping this will help people,and to figth this type of activitee on the weeb dead to the scamer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbara-astro-reportcom/Nevada/Barbara-astro-reportcom-Be-aware-this-is-a-scam-they-send-to-everybody-the-same-free-cha-1098986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbara astro report.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Barbara astro report

AUTHOR: Tyana green - ()

I was wondering if thier was anything i could do about the Barbara astro report . I saw on this site that it was a spam going around that her website isn't real ? What can I do to file a lawsuit for her  taking my money and who can I call ? Please let me know thank you .

i also got a email from her about four days ago reguarding the reading.  She said if I didn't purchase soon enough it would be too late .