Complaint Review: Barberino Nissan Dealership

• Updated: Sun, March 04, 2012

• Reported By: Angela — Hartford Connecticut United States of America
Barberino Nissan Dealership
505 North Colony Road Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Barberino Nissan Dealership Barberinos are flase advertising car sales saying no down payments, and when you get there it's not true. Wallingford, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: BLAHBLAHBLAHBERINO

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact us

I was shopping for a car and and notice an advertisment about no money down at Barberinos Nissan in Wallingford Ct, call talk with sales manager Dave Richards, he ask about my income and I gave it to him after that he said it was enough for me to come in and I did  on 3-11-2010 meet with an associate by the name of Alex, that said that they require you to have an income of 2,000.00 a month that was not what the sales managers said to me I ask him before I came that was my reason for asking he said I made enough and I did. After that I was ask to put down 1,000.00 and 479.00 a month for payment I said no, I was ready to walk away and they stop to offer me a 2008 Mazda and ask me to sit down to do the paper work on the Mazda I agreed, I had been there for three hours, now I'm being told by the sales associate Alex he would be in the next day to pick up his check and he will call me with an answer, let me remind you the advertisment said they can finance anyone as I was leaving I saw the same Mazda being clean and putting a new license plate on the car. I truly think Barberino Nissan has been misleading to innocent people and it needs to stop I truly needed this car and I want them to stand behind their word and advertisment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barberino-Nissan-Dealership/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Barberino-Nissan-Dealership-Barberinos-are-flase-advertising-car-sales-saying-no-down-pay-584573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barberino Nissan Dealership

BLAHBLAHBLAHBERINO

AUTHOR: Rita - (U.S.A.)

I had the most unpleasant eperience witn Barbeino too.  I will NEVER buy from them again.

The guy incharge of the financing asked me to lie to the financing company about my employment and what I made per year.  I said I COULD NOT do that because it is getting financing under false pretenses and you know what happened with the mortgage crisis.

I do hope they lose their dealer licenseship for FRAUD. Those people there are really bad and they lied right through their teeth about the whole process.  It is too numerous too mention, however the finance guy said to me to get the F*** out of his dealership.  YES people that was the language he used when we went to return their dealer plates and said to us that they were done and they were not going to honor our contract.

I did contact the financing entity that I have with them and they even verified that it was't what they were told to get the credit.  When the financing company called to verify my info, I asked what the dealership used to say about my employment and what I made.  I had a witness listen on my end of the phone and heard that Barberino NEVER made that change.

As far as I am concerned that the deal is null and void.  The financing company changed the information once I called them on it.  Now I will be looking for representation on this fraud.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact us

AUTHOR: Upper Management - (United States of America)

Please contact us right away.  We're sorry you had a bad experience and we would like an opportunity to make things better for you.  Contact us at anytime.  203-265-1611  Ask for John