cholesterol

Complaint Review: Barbie-Express (eBay )- Deborah Cantu

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: LL — North Carolina U.S.A.
Barbie-Express (eBay )- Deborah Cantu
Hitchcock, Texas United States of America

Barbie-Express,eBay - Deborah Cantu Deborah Tollaksen Online Barbie Dealer Took Money for Pre-orders and Provided No Product, Only Pormises of Refund Hitchcock, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: complaint too

*Consumer Comment: I've abuse too !

I purchased dolls from the eBay seller Barbie-Express on eBay for years.  Starting in June of last year, I stopped getting my items.

If you followed up on a delayed shipment, she would send out an email from printing a shipping label with the USPS. However, it would never show any activity. She would promise to follow-up with the USPS but never provided any information on an investigation.

After that, she said she was the victim of identity theft. She said all her accounts were frozen due to the theft and she would provide a refund as soon as her new accounts were available.

After months of this excuse, she finally said she would start sending money orders to pay back the money owed. They never arrived either. She was removed from eBay due to all the PayPal claims for non-delivery.

I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office in Texas and encourage anyone else defrauded by the seller to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbie-Express-eBay-Deborah-Cantu/Hitchcock-Texas-77563/Barbie-ExpresseBay-Deborah-Cantu-Deborah-Tollaksen-Online-Barbie-Dealer-Took-Money-for-578274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbie-Express (eBay )- Deborah Cantu

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

complaint too

AUTHOR: archange - (France)

hello I live in France I bought for about 700 usd merchandise on Ebay or the woman she was raging I never received anything and I have been entitled to the same lies that others. Living in France I had no recourse against the witch who pushed the nerve up to ask me as a friend on facebook

I've abuse too !

AUTHOR: whathaveyoudonetome - (Canada)

I've been abuse by this seller too.

I'm not the only one. I'm in contact with a group of French girls for the same problem with this seller.

1- I've paid a Barbie Ken Elvis giftset on ebay and never received it.
2 - I was a Barbiecollector member at my name but with her address with her agreement. I've bought several dolls during a few years without problems. Once a year she sent me all my dolls but since 2009 she has kept for her all my dolls. It's a shame ! She had done it with several others Barbie Fans.

Since October 2009 I've written her every months but the rare time she answered she told me that she will look in her storage room but she had never sent my dolls. Now too much is too much ! I will make a complaint.

It's a shame such a seller/thief.

I'm so sad because I've lost a lot of money and I'll have to buy again that very rare dolls at a much higher price that I've paid.