Complaint Review: Barbizon Modeling And Talent

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Barbizon Modeling And Talent
4035 NE Sandy Blvd # 225 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Barbizon Modeling And Talent called me in for a "cowbell" interview, they had no idea who I was or the content of my resume Portland Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: Nice Mugshot, Not the kind of photos we like though

Barbizon called me in for a "cowbell" interview, (unprofessional) they had no idea who I was (unprofessional) or the content of my resume (unprofessional) INVITING STRANGERS THEY HAVE NEVER SPOKEN WITH TO A CHILD MODELING AGENCY WITH CHILDREN????? (unprofessional) and unsafe!!!!

Rick M. refused to shake my hand or make eye contact (unprofessional) and refused the interview (unprofessional) which is why I was invited? So far all I did was show up and sit in a mold infested room with the heat at 90, only two floor fans to circulate the air and this is the most reputable agency out there?????

After Noell explained to me that they just looked at me and could tell I was unprofessional and that is why they refused the interview (unprofessional). Again I am sorry is that unprofessional or what?? I asked how I could have sat in a chair unprofessionally. Noell got very agitated and became verbal with me on the phone so I just had to laugh in her face and use some inappropriate language but that's what you get when you deal with people who are concerned only of looks wait till they see me standing outside the office with copies of these reports to worn parents of this scam all decked out looking like the model they wished they signed.
They are obvious scammers

Kriatna
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbizon-Modeling-And-Talent/Portland-Oregon-97233/Barbizon-Modeling-And-Talent-called-me-in-for-a-cowbell-interview-they-had-no-idea-who-462783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbizon Modeling And Talent

Nice Mugshot, Not the kind of photos we like though

AUTHOR: Eyewitness - (U.S.A.)

Kriatna? Is that the name you're using this week? This is Rick M. I am the man who invited you in for your job interview at our facility. First of all, I do not know where you picked up the term "Cowbell" interview. In our industry, the term "Cattle-Call" is sometimes used to describe an event where a large group of individuals are invited to try out for a part in a movie, television show or commercial, but I've never heard it used to describe a job interview where less than five prospective candidates are beeing screened.
My position with our company does not require me to spend alot of time in the office. Because of this, I do not usually participate in the final interview process. The women who work at the agency are the ones who will be having daily contact with the people hired, so it only makes sense that they agree as a team who they will be working with. I merely place ads and do my best to screen out the internet wierdos that these ads sometimes attract. Sometimes one slips past me--I'm not perfect.
You became disruptive and controversial shortly after you arrived at our office. We had a large group of people there for auditions. These were people we had invited to come in and hear a presentation. We had a movie Producer coming to our facility and some of the same people who witnessed your "unproffesssional" behavior have infact since met with this man and had the opportunity to audition for him. THAT is what we are about--opportunity. and you blew yours.
I was called into the office to deal with you because you were causing a scene and making our guests uncomfortable. The ladies who work in our office are very proffessional and protective of the children and parents we invite in.
I have to appluad them for the fact that they were able to quickly identify that you were not a good fit for our company. I also have to credit them for being alert enough to observe the fact that your choice of names for yourself seems to vary
depending on what day, time or situation pertains.
Your harrassing phone calls and crude language only helped to confirm our suspicions about you. As you yourself stated, it is important for us to screen our students from people who behave inappropriately. Because of this, we contacted the Portland Police Department to have you restrained from coming anywhere near our building or calling our office.
After providing them with your various aliases, they returned with five mugshots and one of them was----YOU!
What did you do? Have they found you yet? They seem to be very interested in meeting with you. Good luck with that! Sorry Kriatna, or Christina or Christy or whoever you are. I just don't think you're a good fit for our company. --Rick M.

P.S. Don't feel bad, nobody else who applied got hired that evening. We're very picky about who we work with.