Complaint Review: Barbizon Modeling School

• Reported By:-------- Alabama
Barbizon Modeling School
Huntsville, Alabama U.S.A.

Barbizon Modeling School SCAM Huntsville Alabama

*Consumer Comment: YOUR WRONG !

*Consumer Comment: Duh... Seems to me by now people would start figuring these things out.

This company is a major scam. They had a little "meeting" where they interviewed everyone that potentionally had talent. According to them my sister and I were both beautiful.

I have an angular shaped face, gorgeous green eyes (they accused me of wearing contacts to change my eye color and told them its my real eye color and no i could not take out my contacts because then i couldnt see)

well they took me but wouldnt take my sister. but they took this UGLY girl, truly ugly.

Ok well the woman calls us and says I was accepted. Blah blah blah. She wouldnt speak to me because I wasn't 18 yet, but after I turned 18 I couldnt be in that program. Go figure.

Well my mom goes what about my other daughter and the woman goes next year next year! I mouthed to mom to say no unless we could both be in it.

The woman tried to sell mom on they could only have 14 girls and I had the last spot (hahahha) So I took the phone from my mom and go if you cant take my sister and me, we'll find our on way.

Luckily I had seen this site and many others with so many complaints and decided not to be taken by this scam. I've been in three local commercials and my sister was in a magazine and no modeling school had any hand in our success it was our sheer determination.

Jennifer
Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2004 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbizon-Modeling-School/Huntsville-Alabama/Barbizon-Modeling-School-SCAM-Huntsville-Alabama-111877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbizon Modeling School

YOUR WRONG !

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

alright .
i understand what your saying .
but my daughter has been with barbizon for 2 years and they been FABULOUS , they gave her photoshoots, shes been in 4 fashion shows . so maybe it was something you were doing , barbizon is an excellent modeling company .

Duh... Seems to me by now people would start figuring these things out.

AUTHOR: Nick - (U.S.A.)

I have set up stages for them every time they do this. (They rent them from the company I work for. I do not work for Barbizon.) Some people just get so worked up over hearing you're perfect that they dont take the time to realize these people are just out to make money. It seems like you are really young and have a lot to learn. One of those things is, just because YOU think the girl they took is ugly, doesnt mean others do. Of course you will think the competition is ugly. Either way, this one unfortunately is on you.

Duh... Seems to me by now people would start figuring these things out.

AUTHOR: Nick - (U.S.A.)