Complaint Review: Barbizon School Of Boston - Barbizon International

• Submitted: Thu, March 18, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, March 18, 2004

• Reported By:Auburn Massachusetts
Barbizon School Of Boston - Barbizon International
607 Boylston Street, Third Floor, Boston, MA 02116 Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Barbizon School Of Boston - Barbizon International ripoff; owes me $997.50 for tuition reimbursement Boston Massachusetts

On September 17, 2003, I used my Discover Credit Card to pay Barbizon School of Modeling $2,145.00 for Alycia V. to attend their modeling school. After attending three classes, she decided it wasn't for her and resigned. I notified the school, in writing, of this resignation and requested reimbursement for the rest of the classes that wouldn't be attended.

According to the signed contract, the amount should be $997.50. I have made numerous calls and sent numerous emails with no results. They don't return my calls and they don't respond to my emails. I don't know what else to do to get this money they owe me.

Laurie
Auburn, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2004 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbizon-School-Of-Boston-Barbizon-International/Boston-Massachusetts-02116/Barbizon-School-Of-Boston-Barbizon-International-ripoff-owes-me-99750-for-tuition-rei-84403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbizon School Of Boston - Barbizon International