Complaint Review: Barclay Bank Delaware And Juniper Bank

• Submitted: Tue, February 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 02, 2010

• Reported By: Steve — Denton Texas United States of America
Barclay Bank Delaware And Juniper Bank
Barclaycard US 100 S. West Street, Wilmington, Del Wilmington, Delaware United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Barclay Bank Delaware And Juniper Bank Juniper Bank how not to treat customers Wilmington, Delaware

I have had a Barclaycard/Juniper Mastercard account for 5 years without one late payment.  Two months ago, I mislaid the bill, and found it a few days past the due date.  I mailed it in anyway and next statement saw a $45 late fee on my bill, which I paid.  A few weeks later I got a letter from Barclay saying that my late payment triggered the penalty interest rate of 30%.  I called the number and explained what happened.  They were unwilling to remove the late fee or to lower the interest rate, so I closed my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barclay-Bank-Delaware-And-Juniper-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-/Barclay-Bank-Delaware-And-Juniper-Bank-Juniper-Bank-how-not-to-treat-customers-Wilmington-563742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barclay Bank Delaware And Juniper Bank