Complaint Review: Barclay Career School

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: wmh — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Barclay Career School
421 W. Church St. Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Barclay Career School Offered Student Loans and then shut down. Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Comment: displaced by barclay career school

I attended this school in 1989. The school offered word processing. They gave federal student loans to each student. Students did not receive books or educated instructors. I never heard about any extra monies from the student loans and received no certificate or anything. I am paying back a student loan for something that i can't even use the training I was to supposed to have received. The school closed immediately after our classes were over. No forwarding addresses or anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2010 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barclay-Career-School/Jacksonville-Florida-/Barclay-Career-School-Offered-Student-Loans-and-then-shut-down-Jacksonville-Florida-593587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barclay Career School

displaced by barclay career school

AUTHOR: solessia - (United States of America)

I went to barclay for medical assisting in 1989 as well and I am going through the same thing having to pay back loans when I never recieved the education. I have been fighting this for years and it has even Affected my income tax because they have now started to freeze my returns to satisfy the debt this has caused a major disruption in my life.