Complaint Review: Barclays Bank US Air Mastercard division

• Submitted: Sat, June 26, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, June 26, 2010

• Reported By: lkenny2 — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Barclays Bank US Air Mastercard division
100 S. West Street, Wilmington, DE Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Barclays Bank US Air Mastercard division Card services, US airways Mastercard charged erroneous late fees, and finance charges, several calls made & letters mailed to dispute Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Payment was made on line, processed to the incorrect address. Proof of payment was provided and once funds were placed back into my account full payment was processed again. Although in the interim $39.95 + finance charges were billed. I called & wrote a letter to dispute the charges, since my records reflected payment made on time. My bank (Wachovia) also attempted to resolve the issue - knowing it was an online error. The following month I only paid my actual charges (not including their fees) and another finance charge was incurred since according to their records I didnt pay the full amount.

Next month another call & letter sent to dispute the fees; and since I didn't charge anything; I didn't make a payment - so another $39.95 late fee and finance charges have been charged. I always pay in full prior to due date and my record reflects excellent payment history. I wrote yet another letter and as of this date - no manager or supervisor has called to resolve issue; the finance charges keep being charged. Now my credit rating will be affected, which is unacceptable! I wrote to the corp. office w/no reply. Im very frustrated and have no recourse, since Im just 1 more person for them to rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2010 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barclays-Bank-US-Air-Mastercard-division/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19101/Barclays-Bank-US-Air-Mastercard-division-Card-services-US-airways-Mastercard-charged-erro-617841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barclays Bank US Air Mastercard division