Complaint Review: Barclays bank

Barclays bank
100 S West Street Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Barclays bank BEWARE! Wilmington, Delaware

*Consumer Suggestion: Lets stop them

This bank took over my US Airways credit card from Bank of America...and the trouble started.  They changed due dates, added an exhorbitant rate, an annual "membership fee" and when I called to dispute this, I got an incompetant person in the Phillipines.  When I asked to speak to a manager, they hung up on me.  I finally got through to the people in Delaware.  I asked for all the documention informing me of all these changes and they say that they don't have them...Bank of America does...but Bank of America says that Barclays Bank has all the info regarding the accoutn changes...thsi bank is the worst. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM...and spread the word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2010 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barclays-bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Barclays-bank-BEWARE-Wilmington-Delaware-648522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barclays bank

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Lets stop them

AUTHOR: Jack - ()

Simply put I am sitting in a similar situation and have been terrirized by these people. They call all times of day, refused to show me what this wrongful charge was. Instead, they allegedly did an investigation with Merchant having 45 days to respond and 10 days for my side. They are ruthless and continue to do this to other innocent people. Willing to share your experience with me so I can rebut their allegatiosn that they have very little complaints.?  Apparently they havent looked on here huh  . Help me ?

Thank you your time.