Complaint Review: Bardi Toto

• Reported By: Lyndie H — Concord New Hampshire
Bardi Toto
Tucson, , Arizona USA

Bardi Toto Scam Artist, Fruad, Preying on small businesses Internet

We found Ms. Toto on te internet a few months ago. We didn't we any warning signs at first but afterward it is very appernt that this woman is up to something. After we picked a 'packae' that suited out needs she kept on pressing us to upgrade. She did however send us some videos and articals to read. The videos were not in informative. Additionally the articals said nothing that I didn't already know from reading other peices on the internet.

My business partner had difficulty getting ahold of her when he wanted to ask questions. She would state that she could speak sometimes for extended peiods of time. The excusses range from 1. her email was hacked 2. she lost her phone 3.she will be in a meeting (sometimes it lasted up to a week these meetings).

My partner started calling and emailing frequently, since we wanted more guidance with her 90 day challenge. She emailed him promising a few videos. We waited a few days after not hearing from her. My partner called her again she explained that it she didn't want to over whelm us with all this new info and techniques. My partner insisted that we wanted the videos. She thsn said that it is a very large file and isn't formated for sending via email. My partner and I had all we could tolerate at piont. Three weeks later she emails me to send her my address so she could mail me the program on a USB memery. Mind you she has our address on file, wrote it down in the aplication.

We haven't gained any advancements while working with Ms. Toto. Next time we out source our work we will do a much more though investagation. We paid our fee usong Paypal so we refurned ourselves our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bardi-Toto/Tucson-Arizona/Bardi-Toto-Scam-Artist-Fruad-Preying-on-small-businesses-Internet-1085193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bardi Toto