lumber

• Reported By: Disgruntled — Lake Worth Florida
Bargain Bob's Flooring
3954 W. Industrial Way Riviera Beach, Florida USA

Bargain Bob's Flooring More clowns than the circus Riviera Beach Florida

Well I guess I should have run for the hills when I called Bargain Bob's Flooring to schedule and appoint to come to home home.  I called them on a Thursday to come the following Tues at 5:30.  The day after making the appointment, the salesman calls me to confirm that he will be at my place that day at 5;30.  I told him that he must be confused because my appointment is next Tuesday. He apologizes and said that he will see me Tues.  Well at 5:45pm on the schduled day of the appointment, I called to find out where the salesman is and was told they have no information on me.  I said "how is that possible when your salesman called me Friday to confirm appointment?  The person on the phone stated he had no idea and he would have someone come over in an hour which didn't work for me.  I asked them to come Wed. at 5:30 and was told they couldn't come Wed.  I hung up annoyed.

Well here comes the shame on me as I should have learned my lesson. 11 days ago, I was close to their showroom and went in and found the carpet I wanted, signed a contract and was told that carpet could be installed this past Sat.  I called the day before to confirm and was told that the installer would call me around 10 to give me a time he would arrive. At 1 I called them and was told that the installer must have forgotten to call and would be at my place betwwen 2 and 3.

I called again at 3:30 and was given some story about the installers having a problem on another job because the homeowner didn't measure correctly and they would be at my place at all on Sat.  I asked the guy why this is my problem as I had to have someone come over and move all the furniture out of the bedrooms etc. He told me that the job they are on now is much bigger than mine and they can't afford to lose the money. I was dumbfounded.  Not even an apology.  nothing.  I asked him to find out what time they would come the next day and he stated that he texted his installer and would get back to me.

At 4 I called once again and was told that he hadn't spoken to the installer and was sure he would be called before they close at 5.  I called again at 4:45 as I knew he wouldn't call me and was told that the installer would be at my place at 4pm Sunday.  I called them Sunday and 1 to find out what time the installer would be there and this new guiy who answered their phone said he had no idea what I was talking about as I was on the schedule for Sat. After spending 10 minutes giving him the update, he told me he would get in touch with the installer and either way good news or bad would call me back.  An hour later I get a call from the installer (not the showroom) saying the he would be at my place between 3:30 and 4.

The installer showed up as they said and did a great job.  We at my place for 1 1/2 hours and I gave them a nice tip.  Never once did I get an apology from Bargain Bob's Flooing or any sort of reduction in my bill considering the time I spend waiting for them and having someone come to my place twice to move furniture. these people are real clowns and would never do business with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Bobs-Flooring/Riviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Bargain-Bobs-Flooring-More-clowns-than-the-circus-Riviera-Beach-Florida-1073102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Bob's Flooring