Complaint Review: Bargain Home Network

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2007

• Reported By:west new york New Jersey
Bargain Home Network
bargain.com Internet U.S.A.

Bargain Home Network Don't let them into your home!! A phantom company You'll only see them in your bills Intenet

I foolishly registered for the trial membership. I never recieved the package. I could not log on to the web site since I had no info. I only learned the phone number because I located it on your web site. I have been charged for two months of a membership, at $39.95 per month, which I could not use. This is not a good business!

Virginia n
west new york, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2007 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Home-Network/internet/Bargain-Home-Network-Dont-let-them-into-your-home-A-phantom-company-Youll-only-see-th-295478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Home Network