Complaint Review: Bargain Network AP9

• Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Bargain Network AP9
ap9companies-program.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Bargain Network AP9 Withdrew $ from my checking account without permission Internet

AP9 withdrew a total of $43.00, in 3 separate transactions from my checking account in May 2009. I called AP9 & asked how they got access to my checking account. The woman on the phone told me that I had looked at foreclosed homes on the internet & that was how AP9 got access to my account. I told her no, I had not looked at foreclosed homes on the internet, no one else has access to my debit card, so it was a mistake. She said she would cancel my account (I had never opened an account), so that no further debits would be withdrawn from my account. I told her, I wanted my $ refunded. She hastily said that she would connect me to someone who would handle that. I was put on hold for 20 minutes. I decided not to play their game.

I called the bank, told them the story, canceled the debit card & they will issue me a new one. In order for the bank to dispute the fraudulent transactions, I had to file a police report. I called the police department & filed a report over the phone. Now that there is a police report filed, the bank will dispute the transaction, and I will get my money refunded from the bank, without me having to deal with that AP9 company.

FYI, the policeman told me that there are a large # of debit card related frauds. He said he only uses his debit card at ATM machines owned by his bank. He doesn't use the debit card for anything else. He uses his credit card for all other card transactions. He said his department rarely gets reports of credit card fraud.

Tacoman
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network-AP9/nationwide/Bargain-Network-AP9-Withdrew-from-my-checking-account-without-permission-Internet-457302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network AP9