Complaint Review: Bargain Network - EZ Saver - Encore Clubs

• Reported By:lewisville Texas
Bargain Network - EZ Saver - Encore Clubs
ezsaver.com Internet U.S.A.

Bargain Network - EZ Saver - Encore Clubs rip off $ after cancellation Internet

I also used what was origionalli ez saver when looking for a house. I cancelled before the "free trial" period was over. I have had $20 increments deducted from my bank acc. under three differtent co. names. Each time it is the same phone no. and I am told that whichever company took the money that it is a different company. I have cancelled three times now. I asked the person on the phone that if they were different companies why did I get the same phone number each time. He didnt answer but assured me that I had been cancelled. My bank said that I should check my account on a regular basis, but the only way I could be assured that it stops is to close and open another account.

Michael
lewisville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network-EZ-Saver-Encore-Clubs/internet/Bargain-Network-EZ-Saver-Encore-Clubs-rip-off-after-cancellation-Internet-287665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network - EZ Saver - Encore Clubs