Complaint Review: Bargain Network- EZ Saver

• Updated: Fri, September 26, 2008

• Reported By:Dearborn Michigan
Bargain Network- EZ Saver
Ezsaver.com Internet U.S.A.

Bargain Network- EZ Saver Charged by debit card 19.80 monthly without authorization Internet

*Author of original report: EZ Savers and Bargin Network

Hi, I too have had wrongful and unauthorized billings to my bank account. I called immediately when I caught them on my bank statements. Thanks to rip off report I had no problem finding them. Thanks to Michael in Texas for their phone number!!

I first spoke with Christina and she told me that they got my debit info from Bargain Network. She said that she would cancel my membership and wave Two of the three 19.80 charges. I in return said I want all of my money back and was referred to a supervisor "Julie" I.D. # JSM1. Very polite. I reiterated that I in no way gave any authorization for these charges and cancelled my membership to Bargain Network in the 30 day time period, so how could they just get my info and do such a unlawful thing? She said she would credit my account (debit card) the third fee. I'm hoping that all of this does happen. I also would like to see something done about these rip off companies. There should be some kind of penalty!!!

Paige
Dearborn, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2008 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network-EZ-Saver/internet/Bargain-Network-EZ-Saver-Charged-by-debit-card-1980-monthly-without-authorization-Intern-375659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network- EZ Saver

EZ Savers and Bargin Network

AUTHOR: Paige - (U.S.A.)

So far I got 19.80 credited to my account, I called them back today to find out where the other remaining credits of 19.80 are? Helen the operator said that one was posted today and the other will be the next business day. So we will see. I am going to go to the bank however and make sure that EZ savers as well as American Leisure are somehow posted to my account for unlawful charges and illegally crediting my account for fees that I didn't authorize. Maybe something can be done so I won't have to put up with this shady crap again!!!