Complaint Review: Bargain Network/ Price Store

• Submitted: Thu, May 08, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 08, 2008

• Reported By:Saint Peters Missouri
Bargain Network/ Price Store
6330 Hollister Avenue Goleta, California U.S.A.

Bargain Network/ Price Store Charged me twice and simply refused to return the money Goleta California

They cahrged me twice and promised to return the money and did not refund the money. They lied and when i called back they blame it on me that I signed up for it. I told them that I signed up because i received an email from them and it said cars for $500.00 Thats the only one I signed up for and require my refund and they simply said no that there can be no refund. I want them to refund the second charge of $39.80 from july 23 2006.

Saint Peters, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2008 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network-Price-Store/Goleta-California-93117/Bargain-Network-Price-Store-Charged-me-twice-and-simply-refused-to-return-the-money-Golet-331320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network/ Price Store