Complaint Review: Bargain Network, Repromoter, Direct Investment News

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Syracuse New York
Bargain Network, Repromoter, Direct Investment News
1323 N. Research Way Build. K, Suite 1100 Nationwide U.S.A.

Bargain Network, Repromoter, Direct Investment News I signed up for a home foreclosure list with a free trial period, homes that i found were old and already closed I am a realtor so I immediately called a number to cancel, said would send email with order id#, they charged my credit card 59.95, Orem Utah, and Nevada

In Feb. I looked up some home foreclosures online, I saw a company offering the listings for the homes in foreclosure, they had a free trial as long as I canceled during the free trial period. I signed up, looked at the listings and found they were old, and not available any longer. (Sold). I am a realtor so this is not hard to find out, I thought this site would be up to date. I called and canceled, she said she would send me a confirmation email with an order id # that I had canceled. I never got the email.

In March I get my credit card the next month and there is a $59.95 charge on it. I called again the # next to the charge, I called and was put through a company called Direct Investor News, I called to find out is was a company that builds websites, and they said I signed up online to have a website built, I did no such thing. I find out It was in hidden in the sign up for the foreclosure site (Bargain Network) I disputed the charges, because I canceled the trial in the same day I signed up, she said I did not but she said that I am canceled, and that I would recieve a credit...a month later I recieved the credit but now was charged $59.95 for something else on my credit card...I called my credit card company to place another disput for this charge- it was the same company, my card company called the fraudulant company and I disputed it with them and they said "you did not call until April 2nd to cancel it - it is in our records." (I never called then). I called in Feb to cancel the foreclosure trial, I called in March to cancel the website company( the affiliate company to Bargain Network called Direct Investment News) that supposedly built my website-and fight the fraudulant charge, and now I had to start all over again. The Bargain Network for foreclosure listings automatically signs you up for a Direct Investment News to get a website to be built...and this is what I was charged for! I will keep fighting...this is ridiculous!!!

Tickedinny
Syracuse, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network-Repromoter-Direct-Investment-News/nationwide/Bargain-Network-Repromoter-Direct-Investment-News-I-signed-up-for-a-home-foreclosure-lis-446942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network, Repromoter, Direct Investment News