Complaint Review: Bargain Network - Wired Investors

• Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: caroks — anoka Minnesota USA
Bargain Network - Wired Investors
1285 Baring Blvd. Ste 205 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Bargain Network - Wired Investors - Bargainnetwork.com Credit Card Fraud, un-authorized charges on my credit card/bank account, ripped me off Sparks, Nevada

On 10/3/09, I called a number in the paper regarding foreclosed homes.  The number belonged to Bargain Networks, Inc.  I authorized a one-time $1.95 charge for a 30-day trial period, and they said they would mail my materials.  As long as I cancelled within 30 days, I would not received any further charges.

Yesterday, 10/28/09, I called and cancelled the Bargain Networks services, and Money Edge services. (they had tacked on that "special deal" when I originally called even though I didn't want it.  It was easier to just take it and cancel it than sit and argue with the chick about why I didn't want it)  Today, 10/29/09, I checked my bank account online and noticed that my account was signifcantly overdrawn.  When I investigated further, there was an UN-AUTHORIZED charge from Wired Investors for $69.95.  There was a phone number with the charge so I called that, and sat on hold for 5 and a half minutes so I hung up.  I then called my bank, and have filed a fraud report with them.

After I hung up with my bank, I called the Bargain Networks number that I used to cancel my account.  I was transfered to "Supervisor Damon" who was extremely rude and unhelpful.  He told me that I authorized the charges when i went on their website on 10/14/09 and clicked "yes" on a pop-up for Wired Investors.  I can tell you RIGHT NOW I would have NEVER done that, ESPECIALLY if it said anything at all about being charged $69.95.  He and I had some words and I ended up hanging up on him.  I have filed a report with the Attorney General of MN, the BBB and here.  These people are the devil and MUST be stopped!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network-Wired-Investors/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Bargain-Network-Wired-Investors-Bargainnetworkcom-Credit-Card-Fraud-un-authorized-516944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network - Wired Investors