Complaint Review: Bargain Network

Bargain Network
El Paso, Texas United States of America

Bargain Network Bargain Network is NOT a bargain ITS A RIP OFF!! El Paso, Texas

F U BARGAIN DOSEN'T WORK

I saw a commercial on TV about Bargain Network so i call and they treated me so nice all I paid was about a dollar for a month subscription. So the month goes by, all i can do is access the full list online which i didnt even know untill like the last week, but anywho i did how ever recive a list in the mail of a couple homes in two cities i requested. But that was not what I origninally went to bargain for i went there for a list of cars.

Since my transmittion had gone out. i NEVER RECIVED THEM!!! ...  So I call the phone number they gave me and spoke to the most ugly people i had ever spoken to. I spoke to one "superviser" all i wanted was a list of cars and my subscitpton had expired that DAY!  she could not give it to me. However she could sell me year worth subscription .... I PAID FOR IT AND MONTHS LATER I CAN STILL NOT LOG IN!!!!!!!!!!

Yet, I had been charged. Complete BULLSHIT. and now i am trying to get in contact with them i call the 1 800 number that was given to me and i cannot get passed a robot who asks me to type in the # that was made to create the account but seeing how my account doesnt work how can I?! so i cant speak to a LIVE ADVISOR.

Now im in nashville my husband just left back to Iraq today and we are house searching we are young and dont have alot of money to spend so it is much more difficult to buy a house

F U BARGAIN DOSEN'T WORK!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network/El-Paso-Texas-79925/Bargain-Network-Bargain-Network-is-NOT-a-bargain-ITS-A-RIP-OFF-El-Paso-Texas-495687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network